1. First, open chrome on either your Windows or Mac
2. In the top right corner you should see a wrench icon and button. The button is different in color depending on your theme
3. A dialog menu will open from it click Tools
4. A helpful settings page should be displayed and from here you can manage things like saved passwords
5. Click the "Under The Hood tab
6. Click on “Clear Browsing Data”
7. In the drop down menu choose how long ago you would like the data cleared then check the boxes of what you want deleted.
8. Your data is now gone and your back to a clean slate.
This tip is not only great for those with security concerns but also essentially for anyone who shares a computer or if you used a friends computer to do something important.
For More Tricks Regarding Security of your PC Click Here
By Guest Author - Maria Rainier is a freelance writer and blogger for First in Education where she’s recently written about teaching degree programs along with a piece on online computer engineering programs. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, traveling, and working with origami.
Subscribe via Email